Last month, Working Films and Chicken & Egg Pictures hosted a screening of Nancy Schwartzman’s film The Line, for our Story Leads to Action series at 92YTribeca. After the screening, the audience discussed how the film could be used in high schools, college freshman orientation programs, sexual violence prevention programs and law school and criminal justice education.
On the panel were:
– Nancy Schwartzman (Director)
– Michelle J. Anderson (Dean and Professor of Law at CUNY School of Law)
– Neil Irvin (Executive Director, Men Can Stop Rape)
– Don McPherson (former NFL football player; current sports announcer and activist)
– Meghan O’Conner (NYC Alliance Against Sexual Assault)
On her blog, Nancy gives a breakdown of the key points that each panelist spoke on.
Also, check out what Jessica at “The Love That is Strong” had to say about the screening along with their thoughts on the larger discussion of sexual violence awareness and consent.